Searching for General Education Courses
An extra capability in additional Search Criteria is the ability to look up General Education classes by Area. (Example: all C3 classes) To do this:
- Log onto BroncoDirect
- Click on Student Center
- Click on Class Schedule Search
- Select term
- Click on the magnifying glass next to Course Attribute
- Select the GE Area you need. (A,B,C...)
- Click on the magnifying glass next to Course Attribute Value
- Select the GE Sub-Area that you need (1,2,3...).
There is on Sub-Area for GE Area E.
- Click Search
|Last modified: August 9, 2011|
Please send comments or broken links to Stella Fong.