Welcome CBA Community Partners!
CBA is proud of the relationships we have built with the business community and look forward to sharing the reciprocal benefits with you.
Benefits to Students
- scholarship assistance to complete programs in a timely manner
- additional sections of required classes, and more evening classes for working adults
- support for campus chapters of professional organizations
- retention programs for disadvantaged students
- state-of-the-art computer hardware and software to ensure competency on the most current equipment and technology
- travel for student teams to state and national competitions
Benefits to Business and Industry
- recruitment opportunities
- access to faculty and administration to share industry concerns, trends, needs, and input in curriculum revision
- reduced registration fee for up to five people at special seminars, lectures, receptions
- student interns
- faculty interns
- professional publications
- recognition in CBA publications
- consulting (Faculty and/or Student)
- opportunities for in-class demonstrations and presentations
Many of these opportunities are free, while some may require a charitable contribution. Please feel free to contact the Development Office for more information.